2 Hour Beijing in a Nutshell on Motorbike and Sidecar Tour
Jump aboard our 1930's style motorbike and sidecar to discover Beijing the way most never see it. This is unique and fun way to experience a Beijing life and the sights. It is sure to be a highlight of your China trip.
Choose the suggested itinerary below or we can tailor-make your own.
- Central Business district and its famous buildings including Reem Koolhaas 's CCTV building
- Ride along the ancient city walls
- Hutongs (traditional small alleys) in the South, authentic Beijing life!
- A very animated street market
- Qian An Men and the new Beijing Urbanism (old hutongs to be removed and replaced with replicas.)
- The New Beijing Opera, the "eggshell" by French Architect Paul Andreu
- NanLuo Guxiang a "renovated hutong" that hosts new boutiques, cafes and restaurant
- Drum and Bell Tower one of the oldest sites in the city
- Ride along Houhai lakes.
One passenger ride in the sidecar and another is able to travel as a pillion passenger behind the guide/driver. One person only is permitted in the sidecar.